How to install qz.io
- Qz Tray requires installing Java 8 or newer versions, download: https://www.java.com/it/download/
- Download and install QZ Tray: https://qz.io/download/
To install the Linux or Apple Version, click on “Show all systems“
Print Settings on Qapla’
Please note that Zebra Printer or compatible Printer should be installed as Generic / Text Only.
For any further information about the Generic / Text Only setting, please check the following guide:
Zebra Printer Setup
Once setting the printer as Generic / Text Only, please follow the following steps:
- On the Qapla’s Control Panel, going in:
Settings > Printers ZPL and check on Connection Status (Qz Tray driver must be connected)
- “Action Required” pop-up will appear to confirm the QZ Tray connection. Click on “Allow”.
- .Check the printer by clicking on the “ZPL label printing test” button.